Author Topic: Futbol  (Read 1852 times)

Perspective

• badfish
  • Jackass In Charge
    • http://jeff.bagu.org
Futbol
« on: June 02, 2008, 07:05:57 PM »
I joined a soccer team this summer in the local mens league. I played my first game last friday and it was quite a shock to the body. I exercise regularly but I haven't done anything that requires sprinting since I was a kid. My legs are still sore and I have another game tonight :(

fun though.. :)

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Re: Futbol
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 02:08:43 PM »
I joined a local men's softball league and my first game was Sunday... while I know I don't workout a lot, I'm not in horrible shape.  It was the sprinting that did me in as well.  It's Tuesday and I'm still sore.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 03:35:06 PM »
I've been doing a softball league for a couple months with a buddy from work and his friends (who all played baseball in high school)

I suck

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 04:40:53 PM »
It always sucks when we get the first base dugout and I'm playing left field. You're not supposed to be tired just running back in after the inning ends.

It's even harder when the pitch-to-your-own-team league starts and I have to run in from the outfield, then start pitching, then bat when it's my turn and occasionally run the bases and then go back out to the field. I am really not in shape.