Author Topic: nba playoffs - bulls vs celts  (Read 1776 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
nba playoffs - bulls vs celts
« on: April 30, 2009, 11:18:18 PM »
I'm back to watching the NBA again since the bulls made it to the playoffs. And what I time to come back! the series is fucking unbelievable. Chicago just won game six in triple overtime - by one point! so it's 3-3. I think there were 8 over times in the series so far, and all but one game were decided by less than 3 points :wow: classic.

Anyone else catch the games? gc?
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Re: nba playoffs - bulls vs celts
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 08:16:27 AM »
I'm tracking that series, but I've only seen probably 15 minutes total of all the games.  It's crazy.  But none of it really matters.  Neither team will make it past Cleveland.  :)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 08:40:52 AM »
pft, I'm not even looking that far into the future :) I just want bulls to get passed one this time.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 12:07:21 PM »
I'm rooting for the Rockets in this post season, so I've only been taking the time to watch their games when I can. So naturally I saw all three overtimes last night instead of the entire first half of Houston-Portland.

That was a fun game to watch and you're right the series has been crazy. I'll be surprised (not shocked) if Chicago wins in Boston, though.