Author Topic: Wife got a new car  (Read 1879 times)

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
Wife got a new car
« on: October 14, 2016, 12:04:44 PM »
My wife finally upgraded from her old Chevy Aveo recently. She bought a new 2017 Subaru Forester. She's very frugal so it was kind of a struggle for her to actually go for it but after driving it for the last couple weeks she's very happy. She never really cared about the car she drove before and thought of it as more just transportation but I kind of pushed her just a little bit to splurge and get the premium version with the moonroof and heated seats, both of which is very much loves using now. I think she's finally joined the mentality to enjoy driving and she even said that she had the desire just to go for a drive in it without any particular destination.

Her buying experience wasn't quite as good as mine with the dealer this time around since we didn't get the best help or trade value for her Aveo but overall she's happy with her choice.
This signature intentionally left blank.

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
Re: Wife got a new car
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 01:57:35 PM »
It's funny how sometimes little things in places you spend a lot of time make a big difference in life. For years I drove my old crappy car with no radio. When I finally upgraded, all of a sudden I was enjoying my drives to work a lot more. Crazy.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 09:09:58 AM »
I'm in the same mindset.  If you're going to spend hours upon hours with something, it's worth it to spend a few extra bucks to make it enjoyable.  There are plenty of other things you can go cheap on but you gotta be reasonable and consider the quality of things you deal with constantly.

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 05:18:21 PM »
Like mattresses.