Author Topic: flash scroll bar  (Read 2964 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
flash scroll bar
« on: May 26, 2008, 12:02:34 AM »
I am adding a scroll bar to a text field, and the normal way (the only way i know of) is to go to window -> components and drag a UIScrollBar onto the work area. But when i open Components the thing is empty....so wth lol. Do i have to do something different in CS3 to populate that window?
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: flash scroll bar
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 11:58:40 AM »
I'm going to have to make the scroller from scratch arent i? All of the adobe manuals tell me to drag and drop it NONE of them say what to do when all the componenets are missing
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 12:33:07 PM »
Don't use flash

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 02:15:01 PM »
its a FLASH website mikey....

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 02:17:05 PM »

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2008, 02:25:27 PM »
...eh. Most of my work is updating other peoples bs ok? now if u dont know how to help me fix my componenets list please leave me the fuck alone cuz i have way too much work to do on a fucking holiday to be dealing with pointless bullshit posts. thanks

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2008, 02:27:39 PM »
Hey, this is my holiday not yours!

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2008, 02:36:26 PM »
AHHH you bastard :P

Anyway incase anyone else has this issue, its a CS3 thing apparently. The Answer is FLEX, and can be found on the flash kit website.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2008, 06:38:20 PM »
I downloaded and installed FLEX, and i dont see how it helps me at all. FK forums just say "flex is the answer" "you need flex" etc. All i know is in flash MX i used to open the component window and drag and drop the UIScrollBar onto the canvas. all the online instructions show it the same as CS3. Yet my component list is empty and i dont fucking get how to fix it.