Author Topic: Laptop backpack  (Read 3232 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Laptop backpack
« on: May 16, 2007, 02:11:57 AM »
I bought on a few months ago (as most of u probably remember). I love it because its a full out backpack, and the main compartment has the removeable laptop case and a slot for files. Problem is i need something a tad bigger, with the ability to hold more than like 3 folders. My laptop is a 15.4 widescreen and has a sprint card sticking out the side bout an inch. Its a pain to take that out, and everything just doesnt fit. I have to carry my:

laptop, ~5-9 folders, igo charger setup, cell phone charger, couple cables, and notebook/pens on average. i almost always end up carrying (in additon) deoderant, toothbrush, change of socks or two, a shirt, a pair of boxers, etc lol.

Ideally it will function as a bare-essentials carry on laptop case, with some cables and files. But i need a little extra room for the times that im just on the road and trying to limit to one case. Any suggestions?
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Laptop backpack
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 02:06:15 AM »
glad no one chimed in yet. Ordered a new laptop, need one that can hold a 17in wide screen
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 08:40:50 AM »
Sorry... I don't deal with backpacks... and I doubt many others do either.  I'd imagine most if not all of us use regular laptop bags.

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 09:48:15 AM »
Get one of those roll around things with an extending handle.  Much better than carrying the boat anchor around.  Plus they fit lots of other stuff and some of them actually have gel based backpack straps for when you don't wanna use the wheels.

:dunno:who makes em.  Targus or Tumi maybe?

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 11:02:06 AM »
lol...I'm just imagining rod wheeling one of those around.

There's an awkward guy at my school that slings it around his shoulder with the handle still extended.  Maybe that's what I'm laughing at also..

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 11:12:51 AM »
omg the wheels, i cant do it im not 40 yet haha. I have a targus now but it cant hold 17. I've been looking around and all the ones i have found that fit 17 dont have much room for anything else or for folders. I like the backpack style for ease of mobility, capacity, and they blend in. A backpack is much less likely to scream steal my laptop then a laptop bag.