Author Topic: You all must have forgotten...  (Read 7325 times)

Betazep

• Sunk
  • Founders
You all must have forgotten...
« on: May 31, 2013, 04:09:52 PM »
... that you are supposed to be entertaining me.  I shouldn't have to go a couple of days with no new posts to read. 

Pick up the pace!  :nerd: :whip:
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents." -Nathaniel Borenstein

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
Re: You all must have forgotten...
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 04:15:36 PM »
I signed a lease agreement! New building. Garage. In unit washer/dryer....then I brought my mom up o see the school I'm gonna work at - and now we're accidentally stuck in the carpool line.

Fail.
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 04:42:49 PM »
I signed a lease agreement! New building. Garage. In unit washer/dryer....then I brought my mom up o see the school I'm gonna work at - and now we're accidentally stuck in the carpool line.

Fail.

did you check your flight status? with the weather that's about to roll into town you will be spending as much time at the airport as I did yesterday :) have fun, fucker!
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 05:15:06 PM »
Flight out tomorrow morning. 50% chance of rain then.  Ha!  Mom is enjoying the LL Bean store now.
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Betazep

• Sunk
  • Founders
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 05:41:45 PM »
That's more like it!
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents." -Nathaniel Borenstein

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 06:01:11 PM »
Yea - she always enjoys LL Bean - not as much as I enjoy the "guy waiting for a female relative to shop" walk around a store with not enough benches...

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2013, 10:59:01 AM »
Town picnic today! Fireworks later! Yay! But first a late-morning nap.

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2013, 01:49:56 PM »
Ooooooo.  Jealous! Perfect day!

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2013, 09:41:08 AM »
I've been pretty miserable lately so I've been laying low
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Betazep

• Sunk
  • Founders
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2013, 11:38:46 AM »

:(  Sorry to hear...

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
You all must have forgotten...
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2013, 12:33:25 PM »
Sick or life getting you down ?

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2013, 08:07:10 PM »
Well that sucks man.  Moving stress?

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2013, 09:06:41 PM »
Yeah, just tons of stress. I really seem to just suck at life lately.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2013, 09:13:48 PM »
:-/

Betazep

• Sunk
  • Founders
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2013, 10:57:23 PM »

:-/

Please stick to the approved smileys at all times.  They are watching! :praying: