Author Topic: New bike  (Read 4424 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
New bike
« on: October 31, 2006, 10:53:11 PM »
When i was younger i did alot of BMX racing, and some freestyle. Now that im getting ready for the police academy (march) i find myself wanting to bike alot more than i used too. I know that i want a bike with offroad tires, shocks, and disk breaks but i do not know exactly what to look for. I know alot of you guys are real into bikes and such, so i am hoping you can help. My budget is 150-200, it may expand some in a month or two but i am really looking to do this soon. Walmart (i know, lol) actually has a good sale on one now but it is not disk brakes.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4231518

I am looking at this one as well, since mongoose was the type of BMX bikes i raced:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4698937

I will be doing offroad and onroad, but mostly off. The type of trails i will be riding are hills, drop offs, rythmx, and shark downhill turns with banks on the sides. Alot of really fun stuff.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Rob

• New improved. Now with added something...
  • Jackass In Charge
  • Approaching 60 from the wrong damn direction...
Re: New bike
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 02:23:25 AM »
Moved to hardware.....

(j/k)

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 05:42:01 AM »
we dont have any bikers??
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 11:02:41 PM »
well... if you could get Mike to show up...

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2006, 07:30:06 PM »
I ended up with the mongoose =]