Author Topic: Digicam Recommendations needed  (Read 7635 times)

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Re: Digicam Recommendations needed
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2007, 08:57:56 AM »
I hate having to take the damn memory card out, plus I didn't feel like buying the extra card reader.

Pic of Sophie in cloth diaper

That was taken with the camera... I'll post some more later if I think about it.

drakkenkorin

• Jackass VI
    • http://www.google.com
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2007, 09:15:59 AM »
i was looking at the pix of your little obe, and i was thinking to myself - o good, she didn't get daddy's hair gene.

then i saw the pic named "Wild and crazy hair" - you may want to invest money in lazer hair removal b/c no little girl wants to go through life being all hair and such :p

(my fav was the one in her car seat where she's sleeping - cute kid)

also, thanks for all the info on camera's - i'm using my NY trip in may as an excuse to buy a newer camera of the "pocketable" persuasion.  the cannon i have is a bit too bulky and heavy to carry around in my pocket, unless i want my pants on the floor - maybe that's not a bad idea ... :devil:
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2007, 09:54:21 AM »
HAHA... I love that pic... one of my favorites.  I need to get a shot of her eyelashes... if there's one thing I'm proud of that I gave her, it's my eyelashes.  I hate them being a guy... but they'll be perfect for her.

Thanks for the compliments tho... I'll pass them along.  That car seat one is definately a good one too :)

And I'll reiterate again... I love this camera.  And it's really small for what it packs.  I think it's almost smaller WxH than my Casio, but it's a little thicker, but not by much!  Definately pocketable.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2007, 09:55:43 AM »
Oh... and FYI, there's actually a warning in the manual for the camera that you need to keep it about a meter away from infants when taking pics... the flash is pretty intense.

drakkenkorin

• Jackass VI
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2007, 01:50:37 PM »
yeah, try not to burn her retinas
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

drakkenkorin

• Jackass VI
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2007, 02:00:20 PM »
o forgot to ask, hows the image stabilization on that one obe - does it cure palsey?

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2007, 04:30:20 PM »
haha... it's pretty good as long as you're using the flash (as is the case with most digi-cams).  Definately better than my last cam.