Author Topic: Stories from the depths of the sink!  (Read 3291 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Stories from the depths of the sink!
« on: May 05, 2005, 01:30:09 AM »
Here is our first community story, updated 05.05.2005 at 00.30 central

On my way to the top of the list I saw a laughing out loud I felt its furry ears against my rather large entropysink. Later that night she came nosily after I just finished off. She watched as I struggled to fit back into her lacy panties but they felt draughty. One leg clawed to hell, I dragged myself across the dirty razor filled ravine begging for a warm cup of tea to ease the pain in my ass. I got from my aunt Gertrude's hamster. My space suit is made of chocolate, but that's only on the codpiece, for comfort and good taste. Laughter burst forth from his stomach, into his bowels.

An alarm sounded alarmingly alarm-like signaling the end of the world. So I went home. The end. Or is it? Yes. It is. But out of the woods came a big hairy a mighty squirrel with pointy teeth and a bushy pait of eyebrows that looked like –ken-'s ass when Ober licks it clean. It was clean that day. It looked around, asquare and atriangle, and gaped wantonly and thought: What the fuck is all that entropy in my sink? Time to get out my trusty Sword of Doom! He drew the sword badly: Art isn't his best talent I think I'll stick to pulling my pud. Nothing new there. Said the blind hairy palmed swordsman as he reached for his big hairy girldfrien's left tit and cautiously pulled out the dildo between her ears that she used to probe the dog's ear and her rear with a lot convulsed and a sickle and hammer spring forth from axon's massive hand which then sliced the Goat into flank stakes of pea size.

Standing
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Stories from the depths of the sink!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 01:32:09 AM »
some observations: who is the story about now? we are obssessed with hair and its obundance; POV!?

oh, and problems when two people post at the same time :D
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.