Author Topic: Help the Windows (7 starter) Retarded  (Read 1640 times)

drakkenkorin

• Jackass VI
    • http://www.google.com
Help the Windows (7 starter) Retarded
« on: February 18, 2012, 08:29:41 PM »
So while unpacking a few last boxes the other day, I noticed I still had a netbook I got when I was in Kuwait (I thought I shipped it home for my mom, but it got included in my HHGs).

So I charged it in hopes to set it up so I can ship it to my mom.

I wanted to make sure all the windows updates are done but this bastard is driving me crazy.

My wireless network is bitch at best so I ten to only use it for my iPad, iPod and cell phone.  Everything thing else is plugged in cable-wise (most of the rooms of the house have an RJ45 plug)

So I plug in the netbook in my bedroom jack and the bitch says it can't find the internet.  First though was that the bitch wasn't smart enough to have both wireless and ethernet on at the same time and was confused b/c both were plugged in.  So I disabled wireless to go pure ethernet for the faster, secure signal.

Bitch says "no".  I plug in my MBP - and she just starts internetting like nothing, so the connection is good.

Plug the bitch back in.  Bitch says "No".

I look at the network and it knows it's plugged into an ethernet connection, but it wants me to put in all this information to get through the modem.

All that information is in Kanji/Katakana - which I can't read nor do I know how to type it in.

Is there a way I can "tell" this bitch, the connection is set up and just go to the god damned internet?
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
Re: Help the Windows (7 starter) Retarded
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 01:28:45 AM »
I'm a little bit drunk right now, and I all I gathered from this post is that you said "bitch" a lot.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Help the Windows (7 starter) Retarded
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 07:13:35 AM »
I'm a little bit drunk right now, and I all I gathered from this post is that you said "bitch" a lot.

Jen with the drunk post, nice!!

Drak, I would update the cards drivers. And if you already did, roll them back. Something isn't right.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?