Author Topic: "Blown Out of Proportion"  (Read 1369 times)

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]

Rob

• New improved. Now with added something...
  • Jackass In Charge
  • Approaching 60 from the wrong damn direction...
Re: "Blown Out of Proportion"
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 02:04:35 PM »
:lol: @ teh thread title.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 02:11:14 PM »
"I was not sucking his d*** - and it's pretty obvious that wasn't the case ... you only have to look at the mark on my chest,'' she said.

"Clearly I had my seatbelt on, so it's impossible that I'd be leaning over sucking his d*** unless he is hung like a donkey or I've got a f****** rubber neck.

"If it was true I'd just cop it sweet and think 'how embarassing, I got caught sucking someone's d***' - but it is not true and that's what is p****** me off.

This lady is nothing but class

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 03:07:13 PM »
It went from amusing to down right funny at rubber neck.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 05:02:55 PM »
the mark is on her neck, where it would be if she was blowing him because the belt would have been at her neck and not chest like it would be if sitting up

lesson? remove seat belt
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

-KEN-

• Some Other Mofo
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 10:38:41 PM »
This is my favorite part:

"It may have looked bad when police first arrived as my girls were hanging out all over the place. I also had a $5 note wedged between my boobs so they probably just assumed I was a sex worker or something and he'd already paid me.

"But $5 is a bit cheap for a head job.''

So good. So so good.

stealth

• Jackass V
  • Now comes in 32 flavors
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 10:23:31 PM »
They breed 'em special in the Territory.

drakkenkorin

• http://www.google.com
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 08:46:30 AM »
can someone post the article - it's blocked here at work.
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 09:02:50 AM »
No oral sex, says ute crash waitress

REBEKAH CAVANAGH

October 10th, 2009
BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION: Waitress Allyson White says there was no oral sex prior to the crash. PICTURE: Fiona Morrison.

BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION: Waitress Allyson White says there was no oral sex prior to the crash. PICTURE: Fiona Morrison.

LUCKY ESCAPE: The damaged ute.

LUCKY ESCAPE: The damaged ute.

A WOMAN accused of performing a sexual act on a man when he crashed in Darwin's rural area is outraged at the allegation and says it is "absolutely wrong".

Allyson White said the standout burn mark left by her seatbelt across her chest was proof the claims of "amorous activities" with the driver were not true.

"I was not sucking his d*** - and it's pretty obvious that wasn't the case ... you only have to look at the mark on my chest," she said.

"Clearly I had my seatbelt on, so it's impossible that I'd be leaning over sucking his d*** unless he is hung like a donkey or I've got a f****** rubber neck.

"If it was true I'd just cop it sweet and think 'how embarrassing, I got caught sucking someone's d***' - but it is not true and that's what is p****** me off.

"It didn't happen like that at all - he was just going too fast."

Police told in Thursday's Northern Territory News how they believe a driver crashed his car while involved in "amorous activities" with his female passenger.

They said the 33-year-old man was distracted by the woman and veered off the road, smashing his single cab Hilux ute into a concrete drain on Pioneer Rd in Humpty Doo.

But Ms White said it was a lie and she wanted to set the record straight.

Even the unnamed driver's statement to police had no hints of any fellatio taking place.

"I don't understand where that story has come from," she said.

"It may have looked bad when police first arrived as my girls were hanging out all over the place. I also had a $5 note wedged between my boobs so they probably just assumed I was a sex worker or something and he'd already paid me.

"But $5 is a bit cheap for a head job."

Ms White, 34, said she had been at the Howard Springs Tavern celebrating a friend's birthday when they decided to go back to a friend's place in Humpty Doo.
The pictures are pretty great too