Author Topic: Fear the Walking Dead  (Read 4481 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Fear the Walking Dead
« on: October 16, 2015, 09:09:21 AM »
Did anyone catch this spin off? I did, and I liked it a lot. Action starts right at the beginning of the end...so far I like the acting, characters, and story. Other than the zombies of course, everything else is pretty believable. I'll definitely watch season 2. 
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Re: Fear the Walking Dead
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 10:15:23 AM »
so ep1 of season 2 kinda dragged. I fell asleep and had to watch it between two sittings. I never fell asleep during TWD!!! I hope it picks up some - I understand they needed to start building suspense and reintroduce us to the characters and crap like that but I still feel it was a boring episode.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 11:20:37 AM »
I keep watching this - I enjoyed S2 and S3 but the future seemed unclear. For S4 they did a sort of a reboot - new writers, etc etc. And boy did it work! S4 so far is amazing. They skipped a bunch of years in the time line. The story is really good and writing has improved tremendously. I really like the way it has been shot with the present being in these de-saturated tones. Plus there is a cross over now from TWD - and that works too. If you gave up on this early on, I encourage watching S4.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 11:58:53 AM »
I can't figure out where to stream this.  We want to watch it but it's not available.  :(

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 12:42:14 PM »
I can't figure out where to stream this.  We want to watch it but it's not available.  :(

https://www.amc.com/shows/fear-the-walking-dead/season-4/episode-01-whats-your-story

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2018, 08:28:05 AM »
Yeah, but you can't start at season 1 unless you pay like 40 bucks on Amazon to watch it.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2018, 01:00:12 PM »
Yeah, but you can't start at season 1 unless you pay like 40 bucks on Amazon to watch it.

I see, I thought you just wanted to stream the current season.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2018, 10:07:44 AM »
No, we didn't even realize it was a show until probably 6 months ago.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2018, 10:10:27 AM »
No, we didn't even realize it was a show until probably 6 months ago.

s4 is such a complete reboot that you might not miss much by starting there and watching the previous some other time. You might not be emotionally involved with the characters, but in reality, there are only 3 or 4 that make it from S3 - all others are new. The story is new. Really, just start with S4

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2018, 07:31:26 PM »
Second part of S4 started a few weeks ago - all I can say is that I am really enjoying it. Things are themselves out a little too easy, but I think the characters need a few wins after the first part of the season.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2018, 07:33:41 PM »
FEAR got renewed for S5 but I can't imagine these are very cheap to film and viewership is down to about 1.8M per episode. Which sucks.