Author Topic: Coldplay  (Read 1710 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Coldplay
« on: November 26, 2011, 12:43:23 AM »
Never been into them, and now I'm not sure why. Chris Martin was on Stern on 11/9/11 and I just got around to that show. He was a really good interview, and he played a few songs live on his piano. None of them really struck me, until he played the new one, Paradise. What an amazing talent he has, may have to give them a bit more attention.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Re: Coldplay
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 07:59:21 AM »
I've always liked Coldplay, but yeah, that song is awesome.  They were on SNL a few weeks ago and performed that one and another good song from the new album.  Apparently the guy is a perfectionist which is why it took them so long to put out another album.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 08:03:51 AM »
You should hit TPB and download that show, the interview is amazing.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 10:02:59 PM »
I have concluded their music sucks.

Unless Chris Martin is singing it solo and playing piano, that guys is fucking good. For example viva la vida or whatever, solo on piano is KILLER. Album version sucks balls.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 12:10:57 AM »
I like paradise and every tear drop is a waterfall or whatever it is called.  I don't care much for the rest of the album but I haven't listened to it enough yet.