Author Topic: Anyone need a good router?  (Read 3629 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Anyone need a good router?
« on: October 09, 2005, 12:17:45 AM »
Linksys BEFSR41 EtherFast Cable/DSL Router w/4-Port Switch

About 20 days of total use, comes in box with all paperwork, cables, etc. Even comes with registration card as i never sent it in. Upgraded my router today when my dad got his laptop and now my brand new router has no use here anymore. I would keep it but im waiting to send the guy with my guitar the 25 bux he needs to shi pit. I cant send it because the bank has locked itsself with regards to my paypal because of a charge i am debating (long story, i hate mwave). So basically i just want someone to cover the 25.00 right to the guy and ill ship ya the router, i dont need it. Good chance for someone to get a steal.

OH and ober, i sent you the disks but they came back to me today, i fudged up your info so will resend monday. I'm a jackass :rofl:
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2005, 03:55:19 PM »
Yeah, I just upgraded to wireless as well.  I put my router (same as yours) on Ebay and I only got about $13 for it... I guess people want wireless stuff now.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2005, 04:14:18 PM »
yea, i  dont see why. I'm not impressed with its performance at all (its running full speed, too) and he uses the ethernet most of the time because of it. Everyone wants the new stuff.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2005, 08:14:34 AM »
Weird... mine works great.  I got the Linksys WRT54G.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2005, 11:43:36 AM »
same model as me. It works great, but in games like americas army it lags really, really bad. If i use the ethernet, no lag.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2005, 11:58:00 AM »
Well, I must say, I'm connected via ethernet for my desktop and my wife's desktop... we only use the wireless for the laptop and the Tivo.