Author Topic: Two great tastes that taste great together (but they sound gross)!  (Read 4703 times)

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
Re: Two great tastes that taste great together (but they sound gross)!
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2011, 03:46:05 PM »
Hot Mustard is the superior dipping sauce.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2011, 05:56:17 PM »
I'm hooked on Sweet Baby Rays Sandwhich sauce. I forget it's specific title, but its like an orange cream color and tastes like BK's zesty sauce but 100% better
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

drakkenkorin

• Jackass VI
    • http://www.google.com
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2011, 03:04:46 AM »
cottage cheese on pizza rolls.

not "on them" on them.

you take a small bite of the pizza roll, spoon some cottage cheese into the pizza roll, then consume, avoiding the fingers.

it's really good.

have also tried equal in a single serving of cottage cheese, it tasted desert-y (I just tasted, my friend was eating and I told her she was disgusting for doing that - then I tested it).
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2011, 10:50:56 AM »
Peaches or pears in cottage cheese is good. I guess that violates my anti-sweet+salty stance, but that's not a hard and fast rule.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2011, 12:51:28 PM »
Ok heres a new one

Vending Machine sweet rolls, microwaved with some melted yellow cheese drizzled over top.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?