Technical & Scientific > Programming

Anyone know a SAML expert?

<< < (2/3) > >>

ober:
Keep in mind that Auth0 got aquired by Okta.  They claim that they're still going to operate separately.  Also, we got their pricing down quite a bit through negotiation, by like 25% or something.  But then again we're spending like $300k/year.

Mike:
Yeah, I saw that after I contacted them.  But, if they'll do a contract then I'm less worried about it.  Fortunately, we are a 501(c)(3) so we can generally get a discount that way.

If you don't mind and can say: How many users and daily logins?  Or more to the point, what is the metric they are using to determine how much to charge you and how does that relate to the cost?

ober:
They use MAU (monthly active users), API calls (Machine 2 Machine), and then any addon services like security or whatever else.  We also contract for a certain number of 'enterprise connections' which allows us to connect to our bigger clients' IDPs.

ober:
Oh, and we contract for between 350K MAU, 1000 M2M, and 10 enterprise connections.  Although MAU for us is different this year.  Our actual MAU numbers are closer to 750K but not all of our platforms are converted to Auth0 yet.

Mike:
Great, thanks for the information.  Using monthly active users might just work.  We have a decent number of accounts but only a small portion actually use the system.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version