Entertainment & Artistry > Photography/Video/Movies & TV

don't look up

(1/2) > >>

Jake:
It took me three nights to watch it, but it was worth it! it has a.....unique.....sense of humor so I would suggest lighting one up before seeing it - it made it much better :D it is an allegory about climate change and the movie doesn't spare anyone - they go after the right, the left, big tech, and society overall. The ending is, wow - it is great.

fun movie - 7/10

streaming on netflix

ober:
I keep hearing about this.  My MIL said it was solid.

charlie:
I actually saw this (which was unlikely since I don't get to watch many movies lately). Didn't like it all that much. Obviously a great cast and I get it and all, but I generally don't enjoy exaggerated caricatures and this is no exception. There was a funny bit about snacks that made me laugh but otherwise it's just a "meh" from me.

hans:
I wasn't impressed with the movie either. There were some good gags in there but I think the plot was kind of lame and didn't make good use of the cast. I thought the movie lacked a bit of cohesiveness. It started off well but then I think it lost it as it went along and I just kept waiting for it to get better but I don't think it really did by the end.

The snacks bit was great though. And the bag over the head.

Jake:
I told you guys, this movie is waaaaaaaay better with some THC in your system  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version