Author Topic: Nike Air Jordan Sneakers  (Read 2884 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Nike Air Jordan Sneakers
« on: January 03, 2022, 05:30:04 PM »
Can someone explain to me why it is so difficult to by these efffin shoes? My daughter wanted a pair for her birthday so a few days before we went to the mall to pick up a pair.....we went to several different stores including Finish Line, Foot Locker, Dicks, etc etc...not a single pair in sight! same thing goes for the internet. You can find some on these weird sites, but they are soooooo expensive. Like WTF is going on? who can afford these shoes and why are they so hard to find?
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
Re: Nike Air Jordan Sneakers
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 07:20:53 PM »
Limited supply and inflated demand. Seems shoe companies are doing all of these limited run things that you basically have to luck into. Probably worse than trying to snag a graphics card. I mean they've figured out how to sell out instantly at a high price so there's no reason for them to change things right now. Sort of glad I'm not a sneaker head right now.
This signature intentionally left blank.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2022, 12:15:18 AM »
I work with a DBA that has a side hustle as a shoe guy.  He literally has bots setup to buy them.  His office wall looks like a foot locker store lol.  Let me know what you want and I'll see if he can hook you up.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2022, 09:59:13 PM »
I work with a DBA that has a side hustle as a shoe guy.  He literally has bots setup to buy them.  His office wall looks like a foot locker store lol.  Let me know what you want and I'll see if he can hook you up.

Dude, that would be great. I am looking for either one of the two below in men's size 7.
1. University Blue
2. Bubble Gum

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2022, 10:18:19 PM »
never mind - I managed to finally find some. Price was half way decent too...all things considered.

thank you for the thought!

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2022, 07:58:57 AM »
Cool.  Glad you found them.