Author Topic: brad paisley  (Read 1636 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
brad paisley
« on: October 19, 2008, 10:55:05 PM »
Incredible country singer but I'm assuming most of you don't like country so that's not the point of this post.

I think he might be one of the most underrated and overlooked guitar players alive. Even if most of his music isn't your thing you have to appreciate the guitar licks and solo's he does.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

drakkenkorin

• Jackass VI
    • http://www.google.com
Re: brad paisley
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 06:48:22 AM »
to be honest - I'll mute the tv and just look at him and think naughty thoughts.

yeah, i took it there

:p
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 09:41:18 AM »
Lmfao drakk.

I can't view the vids right now but country music has gone the same way as every other genre and that's to say it changed. I still love the old country music (I think most people do) but I love the new style of country music too.

Brad has the same basic style as Kenney Chesney and even KC has moved towards newer country sound.

As to Brads guitar if your comparing him to something like...man I need coffee but let's go with ACDC or Slash (they hold some of my fav riffs) then he may not sound to killer. But if you compare him to most artist and all the country artists he is doing something great. Listen to some of his live stuff.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 09:46:39 AM »
I tend to enjoy the "new" country but, like everyone else I know who lives north of Virgina, I'm not a big fan of twangy old school country-western.  (which, with a few exceptions, I define as anything before Garth Brooks)

"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 10:22:40 AM »
Your post confuses me.