Author Topic: I need help (find me a song)  (Read 2280 times)

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
I need help (find me a song)
« on: July 15, 2006, 02:03:16 AM »
I've been searching all over for this song. It's on 'The Prince & Me' soundtrack and I really don't want to buy the CD just for this song. Does anyone have a daughter/girlfriend/cousin whatever that has this sountrack and can make me a nice 256 mp3 of it? I would be forever grateful.

I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You - Marc Cohn

It's one of the few singing songs I'd like to learn and I like his version best. Bitch slaps to anywhere who tries to pawn me off on the Hootie version.
This signature intentionally left blank.

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
Re: I need help (find me a song)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2006, 01:56:56 PM »
why don't you just buy the mp3 from iTunes or wal*mart or something?  it would be less then a buck.

or since you apparently don't care about © (copyrights) why not just get limewire or something?
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 12:19:35 AM »
I can't find it by any of those means. There's even a create your own CD thing at a Borders that I went to but the Sountrack wasn't one of the CDs available to do it. I don't mind spending a dollar for it I just don't want to drop $15 for it. If anyone can find it on any of the music download sites let me know, I haven't been successful. I read somewhere it might be on Marc Cohn's new albumn but that was supposed to be out in 2005 and I'm still waiting for that. If it's on there I'll just buy his CD but I don't like any of the other songs on the sountrack.
This signature intentionally left blank.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 06:18:48 PM »
I just checked both of the places I usually get MP3s for, and no dice.  Sorry :(

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 06:34:39 PM »
you guys suck at this.  pm addy.

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 04:17:12 PM »
drats, i suppose i lose too.