Author Topic: LeBron  (Read 3250 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
LeBron
« on: March 10, 2020, 10:45:47 PM »
I've never been a big LeBron fan, I'm not sure why. Maybe because I'm in the Jordan for GOAT camp? But you gotta give it to the guy - he is playing outstanding basketball and is still top 5 for sure! And at his age too - wow. I don't think anyone from his rookie class is playing near that level of ball. Plus from what I read he is a decent human being.

I read somewhere his dream is to still be in the league when his son gets drafted. I hope he can make that happen.

I think the Lakers have a real shot at the title. Clippers will give them a run, for sure, but if Lakers get into the final...they are taking it all. I don't think there is a team in the East that can beat Bron and the brow in the playoffs
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Re: LeBron
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 12:12:29 AM »
I've been a LBJ fan since he came back to Cleveland (wasn't here for much before that).  He is a really great guy and gives a lot back to his community.  And in terms of on the court, I do really think he's the GOAT in my book.  Jordan had a cast of decent players.  LeBron has carried most of his teams to the playoffs each year.  It's not exactly apples to apples.

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
Re: LeBron
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2020, 02:01:00 AM »
I've always liked LeBron but I've hated the Lakers for a long time so right now he's dead to me.