Author Topic: Fellow Snowboarders step in!  (Read 2958 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Fellow Snowboarders step in!
« on: April 20, 2007, 04:19:22 PM »
Well im not going to make it out for the very little that is left of the season, my knee isnt back to cpacity yet among other reasons. So its time to store it till november when i go on my trip. I looked on google and there seems to be alot of conflicted opinions on how to store it and what to do before it goes away for the winter.

Just wondering how you guys do it. I cleaned the boots/inserts and laced them up to keep shape, and i cleaned the board and did a light wax. Should i just toss it all in the bag and put it away?
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
Re: Fellow Snowboarders step in!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 12:18:32 AM »
Um.  So I normally just make sure the board isn't wet before putting it in the bag to put away and tune it up, sharpen, and wax it before I start snowboarding the next season.  Start doing exercises to get that knee in shape though!

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Fellow Snowboarders step in!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 05:43:20 PM »
yea i had it sharpened a few weeks ago, and i keep it waxed. Guess its ready :)
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?