Author Topic: Someone help me figure out what hurts...  (Read 1951 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Someone help me figure out what hurts...
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2009, 04:46:40 PM »
Its muscular, go get some icy hot. I have a spot on my lower back that only hurts in the car never anywhere else

Specifically in the trunk.  Odd..

Being in the trunk causes neck pain, not back. Duh.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

-KEN-

• Some Other Mofo
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2009, 03:13:06 AM »
Chest pains warrant a visit to the doctor. Last time I had a chest pain I went to the school's infirmary and they told me I was just stressed. I still think they're wrong, but hopefully they're right. Chest pains ain't nothin' tuh fuck wit.

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2009, 04:48:06 PM »
So I went to my doctor today.
I thought he was going to tell that its nothing to worry about - and he (eventually) did.  But I was a little taken aback by his concern that I wasn't taking it more serious.

I explained the type of pain and where it hurt and asked, "I know its not a heart attack so what else could cause that pain?"

His immediate response was, "why wouldn't you assume upper-left-side chest pain is a heart attack?!"

We talked about it a bit more and he's pretty sure this time it was gastronomically related, but told me to not be so casual about it next time and to let him know instead of waiting two weeks to bring it up.

"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2009, 04:51:17 PM »
Yeah, well, he's right.

Doesn't mean you'll listen (I know I'd probably say "sure, doc" and then do the same thing again next time). But he's still right.

Glad it's nothing to worry about though.