Author Topic: At least he's fair  (Read 579 times)

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
At least he's fair
« on: November 19, 2007, 12:37:38 PM »
So, I go out and visit my brother this weekend (and drop off his winter tires). We were sitting around talking and he mentioned that when he moved out to Milwaukee the last time and borrowed our father's Escape he came back and Dad was a bit sorry; for he admitted that he had curb checked the wheels on my brother's Mustang. My brother attributes it to payback for all the damage done to my parents' cars when he was younger.
So I get back in town after borrowing his Escape to move the wheels and he admits that he felt bad because he did the same thing to my Audi. Mine were already had some rash from the previous owner but he did manage to add a couple new marks.

I guess that's Dad's way of not having us borrow his truck. At least without throwing steel wheels on our cars before letting him drive them.
This signature intentionally left blank.

VBprogrammer

• Back on GMT thank god
  • Jackass IV
Re: At least he's fair
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 09:13:28 PM »
Lol, how funny would that be to pickup a set of crappy old steal wheels for your car and putting them on before letting you dad borrow it :)

Shame about the car, maybe time to get some 'killa rims', or maybe just get them refurbished. Probably best not to be so vain, its a tool not a child :)