Author Topic: Name of the Wind  (Read 12022 times)

Betazep

• Sunk
  • Founders
Re: Name of the Wind
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2013, 10:15:38 AM »
the Mistborn Trilogy

Google is saying there is four.  So maybe you have one more to enjoy?  :)  How was this?  I will soon be bookless.
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents." -Nathaniel Borenstein

Betazep

• Sunk
  • Founders
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2013, 10:24:17 AM »
Mistborn: The Alloy of Law is a stand-alone high fantasy novel by Brandon Sanderson. It is a sequel to the trilogy of the Mistborn series, and the setting of the novel is approximately 300 years after the conclusion of the trilogy.

Ah... nevermind.  I guess it would be a trilogy and a sequel to the trilogy.  heheh...
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents." -Nathaniel Borenstein

JaWiB

• definitelys definately no MacGyver
  • Jackass V
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2013, 11:39:17 AM »
Didn't realize there was a sequel! As far as the trilogy goes, the first book was just ok and I probably would have stopped reading but I had bought all three as a bundle for my kindle. The second and third were definitely worth it, though not as good as The Name of the Wind. It had some good twists and turns--some that I didn't see coming at all

Betazep

• Sunk
  • Founders
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2013, 12:08:09 AM »
So finished the second one in this series.  (Wise Man's Fear) I thought it was very awesome.  Can't wait for more.