Author Topic: TV shows you refuse to watch  (Read 4756 times)

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
Re: TV shows you refuse to watch
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2014, 12:56:51 PM »
Oh want to add in a more timely reference:  Shark Week

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2014, 01:10:07 PM »
I think Big Bang is more irritating than other sitcoms, but I can't put my finger on why.  Part of it is that it just seems to be a series of stupid oneliners and part of it is the laugh track.  Part of it is that I just don't like sitcoms in general.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2014, 03:13:52 PM »
For me, a big part of it is "hey look at these geeks" only to find out that they aren't geeks, they aren't doing things that geeks are doing, and having aspergers isn't the same as being a geek.  Plus I don't find it funny and is terrible like most sitcoms.

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2014, 03:48:59 PM »
knuck was just saying Sherlock Holmes is too good to watch

Nope.

Perspective

• badfish
  • Jackass In Charge
    • http://jeff.bagu.org
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2014, 01:47:13 PM »
I like big bang theory. Good cheap geeky laughs (though it for less geeky in later seasons)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2014, 11:09:39 PM »
I like big bang theory. Good cheap geeky laughs (though it for less geeky in later seasons)

agreed.

I've been watching more TV lately....and am not ashamed to admit it I like dumb TV. the less I have to think the better. Fuck yes we watch American Ideal. And damn straight I like Mountain Men and similar shit like that. I mean, we still watch specials like cosmos and WW2 and 'sich but I don't like shows that you really have to pay super attention to when you watch them. I thought I will get into "The Bridge" but I turned it off after 10 minutes - too much talking.

Shit I refuse to watch: I don't remember the last time I turned on anything MTV related. Any daytime network TV. there are others, but I can't think of them now.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2014, 11:28:10 PM »
Shit I refuse to watch: I don't remember the last time I turned on anything MTV related. Any daytime network TV. there are others, but I can't think of them now.

Go read the rules:
Ok, pretty simple, what is the list of shows that are regularly on stations you watch that you refuse to watch.  And I mean, will change the channel or turn the TV off when it comes on.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2014, 11:36:48 PM »
fuuuuuck yoooouuuuu :) I haven't been reading too many posts in the past few weeks so I had a lot of catching up to do - hence many posts were skimmed.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2014, 01:22:09 AM »
I like dumb mountain men, but I hate that jackass from North Carolina. Will only watch on dvr so I can FFW through the self righteous dick wad
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2014, 01:36:39 AM »
Ah, another "History" channel classic