Author Topic: mega manpoon  (Read 2781 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
mega manpoon
« on: October 24, 2011, 11:41:16 PM »
was vacationing up north a couple weeks ago. Right on the border of wisc and UP. 420 acres all to our selves...one of the best parts, a 75 yard range and a clay launcher. Oh yeah.

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: mega manpoon
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 11:47:58 PM »
Fail on the no Glock :p

The camo rifle, is that the Remmington 870 Super Slug? If it is, bad ass twist on the classic 870.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 11:56:19 PM »
I can't see the logo on the pistol, is that a Rugar?  looks 9mm rounds for those magazines, or is it .40?
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 11:57:57 PM »
Fail on the no Glock :p

The camo rifle, is that the Remmington 870 Super Slug? If it is, bad ass twist on the classic 870.

never liked Glocks.

No, it is just a cheap 12 gauge shutgun. I think it was like $300.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 12:00:44 AM »
I can't see the logo on the pistol, is that a Rugar?  looks 9mm rounds for those magazines, or is it .40?

you're right; ruger SR9. The care taker has a Ruger .40 though and he let us play with it as well. The SR9 is a great gun; relatively cheap, easy to use, and very accurate.

We had tons of fun because one of my techs made me 500 38 special, and 500 9mm bullets :)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 12:07:21 AM »

micah

• Ass Wipe
    • micahj.com
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 12:13:16 AM »
those are both nice.  I've always wanted a 1911 model; tried-and-true simplicity in a classic look.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

micah

• Ass Wipe
    • micahj.com
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2011, 12:16:44 AM »
oh, and the crimson trace grip is sweet! I have one on my S&W M&P 9mm.

Not much help in broad daylight, but instant sight-on-target in indoor/low light environment.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2011, 12:19:19 AM »
oh, and the crimson trace grip is sweet! I have one on my S&W M&P 9mm.

Not much help in broad daylight, but instant sight-on-target in indoor/low light environment.

yah, the care taker had it on his SR40 and it was really cool. You could really see how unsteady your hand is!

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2011, 02:27:24 PM »
I perfer the laser max guide rod laser but the trace is nice. very light also the addition of it to a light weight revolver is almost unnoticeable.

not a 1911 fan but I don't like any gun with safetys that hold a potential to render a defense weapon useless so its not the 1911's fault.

>>never liked the glocks

I will ignore that.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 07:50:53 AM »
Picked up a .22 last week for $15 bucks. Its a Winchester M75 I found in a barn. Its from the 50s far as I can tell. Shoots like a champ, that's what I popped the squirrels with.