Author Topic: gopro  (Read 2740 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
gopro
« on: December 15, 2015, 10:14:58 AM »
never thought I would buy one; mostly because they are very expensive and because I would probably not get enough utilization out of it. But a couple of weeks ago, Costco was running a special and had the GoPro 3+ Silver edition kit for sale for like $179.99 - I took the bait. I think a new version 4 is about $500. I don't know if I will keep it yet. I used it a few times - first time was indoors with poor lighting, and quality sucked - I mean, holy shit did it suck. The next day I used it to while installing a new wood burning stove in the garage. With better lighting quality improved 10 fold. On Sunday, we had Ewa's party at the pool - I gave the gopro to my son and the footage is awesome and in really good quality.

Does anyone here have one? use it? opinions and feedback?

BTW, someone filmed my son doing a flip underwater :) pretty cool!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 10:41:58 AM by Jake »
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
Re: gopro
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 10:37:48 AM »
I've had one for years.  Don't use it nearly enough.  I've taken it underwater and attached it to the scooter, bike helmet, motorcycle helmet, motorcycle mount, etc.  I like it, it is a nice little camera that is versatile in its usage.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Re: gopro
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 02:01:52 PM »
My brother has one.  He attaches it to his rifle when he hunts/shoots.  I have only seen a little footage with it but I'm impressed.