Entertainment & Artistry > Gaming

Fallout 4

(1/4) > >>

Jake:
Weird coincidence: a few weeks ago I was talking to someone my age about video games from our high school days - and of course, Fallout and Fallout 2 were one of those games that I played through multiple times and what made me miss multiple homeworks. Skip a few days, and I see a Fallout 4 advertisement on top of a taxi cab!! so I googled it, and here it is...fallout 4. It is the only game in a few years now I am considering buying. Are any of you playing?

https://youtu.be/QN1GahqglVk

Mike:
Sorry, been too busy playing it to post about it.

Now if you'll excuse me these settlements aren't going to build themselves and the super mutants aren't going to explode their own heads.

ober:
Meh... I never got into the Fallout games.  I'm still too busy playing BF4 and the new stuff they're coming out with.

KnuckleBuckett:
Unlike Obes I can play more than one game.

BOOOM!   :devil:

Yeah FO4 is a blast.  Could not be more pleased with it.  They knocked it out of the park in every way that matters and a couple others.  Still a little Bethesda buggy, but spam F5 and you will be fine.  Alt Tab works fine and CTD is still around but rare.

They have added some nice new mechanics that add a bit of depth to it and the map thus far seems pretty huge.  The leveling system, once you get the hang of it, is great.

You can use your WiFi Apple or Android device as a real world Pip-Boy and it works better than the integrated version. 

Dunno how many hours the game has in it but I would guess in the 200+ hour range with plenty of DLC to come.

Mike:

--- Quote ---little Bethesda buggy
--- End quote ---
It wouldn't be a Bethesda game without their bugs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version