Author Topic: Planes Without Passengers  (Read 4825 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Planes Without Passengers
« on: October 14, 2012, 01:12:57 PM »
The author (Dean Hartwell) must be a complete lunatic if he honestly buys into his theories of why 9/11 was a conspiracy. Now I'm not sure I buy into the official story but this book goes around and around in some seriously complicated, long reaching, nonsensical theories as to what the truth is. I can't believe this book is so popular.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
Re: Planes Without Passengers
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 07:56:06 AM »
Happily haven't heard of it :).
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 09:16:47 AM »
yeah, the problem with believing in conspiracy theories is that you have to continually deny the facts to make reality fit your mold.  Its like telling a little white lie then needing to cover it up with progressively bigger and bigger lies.

I heard a guy call into a radio talk show and claim that he doesn't believe there are people in the international space station because he doesn't believe we landed on the moon.  He claims we couldn't go to the moon because of the radiation in space... but to support his argument that we can't exist in space due to the radiation he has convinced himself that no one has EVER gone into space.... even near earth orbit in the space shuttle.

It takes a special kind of crazy to follow a conspiracy theory long after actual fact disprove it.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 12:47:20 PM »
Its basically a 9/11 theory that requires u to accept many insane smaller theories to believe it
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?