Author Topic: URL proof  (Read 3448 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
URL proof
« on: June 26, 2008, 07:08:37 PM »
I have a dispute with a local retailer, and long story short they refuse to honor an advertised sale price. They claim they cant view their own website from the store. I printed the page and first was told its invalid because the url didnt have www on it and "our website has www......." u see what im dealing with here?

Anyway i printed a copy with the ww fucking w and i know they will try to say i doctored it. We are talking bout a 20.00 price difference here. At a HUB store not even a chain store. So how can i prove on paper its the real deal?
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
Re: URL proof
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 07:12:20 PM »
Just go online with your cell phone or go to a better store.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: URL proof
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 07:37:40 PM »
It's the only location they have. And i thought of that, but they said they wouldnt accept it because i cant display the url. Which is true their cell company blows. Its a charger for my sisters MetroPCS phone. My phone is Cingular but they wouldnt accpet it on that with the url.

I would have been ok with "you can only get the price online" but this is a "offer valid online and in stores" deal. 9.99 online still 29.99 in their store. She's been the one dealing with them so far, i think i might throw on my CM uniform and go in myself tomm and try and get her the credit. See if the f'n jackass tells a computer technician hes wrong about the WWW. Shit pisses me off, specially when u take advantage of a girl b/c u think shes an idiot.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?