Author Topic: Why?  (Read 2474 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Why?
« on: January 19, 2006, 10:05:59 PM »
I just started typing after some things from earlier tonight. Theres no system to it, no real direction. Just emotion flipping through keys. I didnt even re-read it, just ran the spell checker.

Why do we fall in love? Why is it that some from our past leave behind an emotional connection so completely overwhelming that no matter what is placed between you that you never want that person to be gone? Sometimes we wonder things just like this, and no one really ever has the answer. To be hopelessly in love is something that cannot be explained, it cannot be understood, it can only be experienced.

With the pain and agony of this constant dance of friendship, knowing the love you hold within, one cannot help but to ask himself, or herself, the inevitable difficult question; is it better to have love and lost than to have never loved at all? Let’s go just a few steps forward with this question and ask it in this form; is it better to love and lose, or to hopelessly love a friend you keep? There is no, as it would seem to me at this point of my long-term dilemma, to finally take this friendship across the plane into the relationship my heart screams to loudly for.

To love this woman in the way that I do, without expressing it through a lifetime of everlasting love and loyalty is like the worlds most beautiful jewel never being seen by human eyes. The beauty being so strong that we can feel it, even if we never see it. It’s there, much like the love between, and there is nothing that can change that.

I love her so much; I have through all the rest. Something about her, I learned this years ago, it pulls me in and I cannot seem to get away. She’s had her boyfriends and broken hearts, i've had my girlfriends and the same. Why aren’t we together, I cant help but ask? The cold and brutal truth is that there is no answer, and there may never be. The agony I feel, and undying love, cannot be expressed. Would she reject my imposition, or welcome me into her arms? So hard to tell, misleading clues, I fear the harsh truth if I should fail.

To tell her the truth, or remain a mere shadow in here circle of friends. I don’t deserver her, she doesn’t deserve these losers. She’s single for the first time in years, a void that no normal man should fill. She’s a jewel for sure, a precious personality of a good hearted woman \wrapped in unimaginable beauty. I’ll never have what I seek, but the pain will forever be.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?