Author Topic: Mission Earth  (Read 3335 times)

A Bit of Fruit

• loves threads ALL ABOUT HIM!!
  • Jackass V
  • Frontier Psychiatrist
Mission Earth
« on: July 28, 2006, 11:33:16 PM »
Im 1/2 way through the first book (of ten) of Mission Earth "The Invader's Plan". I really like the story so far, im eager to find out what happens. It does go a little slowly though, probably due to the fact that the whole story spans 10 books.

In reading it I can see some scientology beliefs coming through (like the attitude towards medication). L Ron Hubbard just shits me a bit with his made up words and improper usages of real science words (indicating his lack of knowlegde on their meaning).

Overall im liking it though, and i plan on reading the other books after this one.
i have a stationary fetish

A Bit of Fruit

• Jackass V
  • Frontier Psychiatrist
Re: Mission Earth
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 04:32:27 AM »
i finished reading the 2nd book the other day (after weeks and weeks of searching for a copy) and it was alright but i stopped after this book because im just way too fed up with L Ron Hubbard's making up words, retarded hatred of psycology and all government organisations (eg in one scene IRS officers attempted to kill a uni student who found the real tax law books because it would take away their hold on the country) and his COMPLETE lack of science knowledge. Im actually getting pretty angry thinking about it.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 03:14:12 PM »
>  Ron Hubbard's making up words, retarded hatred of psycology and all government organisations (eg in one scene IRS officers attempted to kill a uni student who found the real tax law books because it would take away their hold on the country) and his COMPLETE lack of science knowledge.

And this is all shown in Scientology :)

A Bit of Fruit

• Jackass V
  • Frontier Psychiatrist
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 07:50:38 PM »
yeah i knew that before i started reading the first one but i thought maybe he would just want to write good science fiction and not alienate any readers but i was obviously wrong

[stealth]

• the original
  • Jackass V
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 09:10:02 PM »
surprise factor nil