Author Topic: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!  (Read 4625 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2010, 11:33:48 AM »
if the food sucks at this new one i might cry. It's been two years since i had it and dammit it was so good before
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2010, 11:44:04 AM »
I think they might be expanding faster than their quality control standards.

I'm a "Fan" of Five Guys on facebook and it seems nearly every day (or at lest 4 times a week) they're posting that they just opened a new location.

That kind of rapid growth has got to come with some price, IMO.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2010, 11:46:27 AM »
sucks man
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2010, 09:35:35 AM »
Yup.  The meat is awful. 

Finding a good burger joint is a bitch.  That said the grill on my deck kicks ass at making burgers.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2010, 09:40:27 AM »
Knuck, when you lived around here, was there a CJ's Brewing at Compuware yet?  They have a burger that is called the Real Fancy Burger that is fantastic.  Portabella mushroom cap, gorgonzola, and bacon over a perfectly cooked burger. 

I've also heard really good things about the Redcoat Tavern, but haven't gotten a chance to go to the original in Royal Oak or the new one in West Bloomfield

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2010, 12:56:46 PM »
Where is this CJ's?  Novi?  No, I don't think I have been there...unless it is the brewery near BD's Mongolian grill in Novi.  I have been there and had great luck every single time.

Never heard of the Redcoat.  I never spent alot of time in Royal Oak.  Occasional high end audio raids was about it a mile or tow down from the Zoo.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2010, 01:17:16 PM »
I don't know of a brewery near there

There are 2 CJ's.   One is in Compuware in Plymouth, the other is up in Commerce Twp/Wolverine Lake and Richardson and Haggerty (where Haggerty dead ends into a golf course).