Author Topic: So, when are u making one?  (Read 1089 times)

PING

• Scream !
  • Jackass II
So, when are u making one?
« on: March 30, 2006, 12:50:14 PM »
I'm pretty much determined to make a nuclear bomb for myself after reading http://www.worldnewsstand.net/4fun/bigbang.htm..
Assassins do it from behind.

Sang-drax

• You created me, friend, you created me.
  • Jackass IV
    • http://strandmark.com
Re: So, when are u making one?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 04:37:24 AM »
3/10 -- too long.
First transform the gas into a liquid by subjecting it to pressure. You can use a bicycle pump for this. Then make a simple home centrifuge. Fill a standard-size bucket one-quarter full of liquid uranium hexafluoride. Attach a six-foot rope to the bucket handle. Now swing the rope (and attached bucket) around your head as fast as possible.
Heh.

Rob

• New improved. Now with added something...
  • Jackass In Charge
  • Approaching 60 from the wrong damn direction...
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 06:16:32 AM »
Quote from: www.worldnewstand.net
After your A-bomb is completed you'll have a pile of moderately fatal radioactive wastes like U-238.  These are not dangerous, but you do have to get rid of them. You can flush leftovers down the toilet. (Don't worry about polluting the ocean, there is already so much radioactive waste there, a few more bucketfuls won't make any waves whatsoever.) If you're the fastidious type -- the kind who never leaves gum under their seat at the movies -- you can seal the nasty stuff in coffee cans and bury it in the backyard, just like Uncle Sam does. If the neighbor kids have a habit of trampling the lawn, tell them to play over by the waste. You'll soon find that they're spending most of their time in bed.

:thumbsup: Satire rox.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 08:35:33 AM »
Yeah, at least it makes for a good laugh :)