Author Topic: Theres something wrong with people....  (Read 952 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Theres something wrong with people....
« on: April 19, 2008, 09:53:09 PM »
Jesus christ the things u find out of boredom online. This is from rip off report.....lmfao. I bolded the good parts for you. Thank god they chose not to breed.

"U.S. Airforce Trigger Happy ..made my husbands life a living Hell"

The U.S. Airforce has made my husbands life a living Hell. I wrote to many high up Gov't officals including Al Gore and no one responded. My husband has dealt with this issue for 40yrs and I am learning more everyday. What we are dealing with is something the U.S. Airforce has done many years ago and is covering it up. Little do they know that their actions have caused alot of American citizens to live in a hellish world. My husband lives life differently than many, because of this.We choose to not have children because of this.

My husband has not been in the military, he is not crazy, he has not seen a UFO, he has not been abducted but what he deals with is real and He is made to be a telepath. I have seen countless things in 10 yrs of being married to him that I never knew existed. I have seen electrical static mechinisms come in through the ceilings and walls. It comes to you in the night and it flashes in your eyes and goes into your mind. It's not your normal way of life. I have been shocked and physically pushed and made to dream things. You know it is real and it is happening to you. My husband has woke up with fingermarks on his neck, smaller than both of ours. He has had his hand glow beat red in the dark. He spends hours teaching it english because it comes to him and wants answers to everything. It wants to know about the U.S. gov't.

The Airforce murdered three white beings. This manifestation wants to know everything about them because of this. The manifestation says, they want their bodies back.

The manifestation flies around the house and sets off our house alarm when the sencors are turned to the wall.It's a four inch orb that flies around the house.It came down the hall and went into the livingroom and turns into a thousand little lights.This is not a ghost ,it is what it is. My husband knows everything about it.He communicates with it.

No one wants to study this.

http://ripoffreport.com/reports/0/004/RipOff0004720.htm
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Theres something wrong with people....
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 09:57:16 PM »
omg the updates are even worse lmfao

"To clarify...

...the General will stop coming around and stop terrorizing and spreading plagues to the people,if the U.S. gov't can PROVE, that they got permission from God to become a gov't, because the General says they did not get his permission."
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?