Author Topic: feta meatloaf  (Read 7354 times)

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
Re: feta meatloaf
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2012, 10:20:36 AM »
I think micah's worried that he's going to under or over season it.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2012, 10:23:55 AM »

I never use measurements when adding spices. I spice "to taste!"
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2012, 10:26:34 AM »

exactly

I never use measurements when adding spices. I spice "to taste!"

I know... but how do you know how much to use to make it fit your tastes if you can't taste it until its done cooking?
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2012, 10:37:46 AM »
>>I know... but how do you know how much to use to make it fit your tastes if you can't taste it until its done cooking?

practice; if you're afraid of using too many spices, a good rule is to use less than you think, you can always use some more on your plate if you want to.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2012, 02:32:55 PM »
>>I know... but how do you know how much to use to make it fit your tastes if you can't taste it until its done cooking?

practice; if you're afraid of using too many spices, a good rule is to use less than you think, you can always use some more on your plate if you want to.

Yep. I always used to over season. Just remember that more is less and things go a long way.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?