Author Topic: New shopping list  (Read 9061 times)

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
Re: New shopping list
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2008, 04:03:12 PM »
> One of the nice things I found at Costco was a package of chicken breasts that were put into pouches of 2 or 3 breasts.

Plus they are HUGE, which is cool.  RoD you said you wanted to put on weight or "tone up" - you can still do that and eat healthy; just eat more.  If you put good shit into your body and work to get it into something better, you'll get good shit out.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2008, 06:05:01 PM »
If you're afraid of HFCS I don't know why you'd eat at a place like Subway.  It's probably in all the breads and condiments.

stealth

• Jackass V
  • Now comes in 32 flavors
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2008, 06:46:31 PM »
RoD you eat like shit and you haven't got a fucking clue how to cook.

If you're serious about your health, and getting your cholesterol down, you will need to do more than just a few Google searches and asking a few questions here. 

My advice would be to go and see a dietician, get a good meal plan.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2008, 06:47:45 PM »
Exercise, too.  I'm sure 4 wheeling is tiring, but do other stuff too.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2008, 07:01:54 AM »
Yeah definitely, but that's doesn't necessarily mean it's really good for you.  Besides, I don't think he can afford that anyway.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2008, 02:46:08 PM »
>>RoD you eat like shit and you haven't got a fucking clue how to cook.

I'm kind of annoyed with the second part of that comment. I'm a damn good fucking cook thank you very much. I just, until the past week, havent really been doing it lately. Aside from cooking with alot of different family and friends since i was about 6, i took a few classes at the local college a few years ago. People love my food, and generally speaking i love to cook (forgot how much till recently) so FUCK OFF.

@mike: i have the portable george forman propane grill. I perfer my real, manly grill obviously but in a pinch i have used it for bbq chicken and stuff and it does a VERY good job.

Anyway, the new diet seems to be going good. I feel alot better in general. Thanks guys =]

(If u didnt notice, i got internet in the new place =] )
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

stealth

• Jackass V
  • Now comes in 32 flavors
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2008, 09:55:55 PM »
>>I'm kind of annoyed with the second part of that comment. I'm a damn good fucking cook thank you very much. I just, until the past week, havent really been doing it lately. Aside from cooking with alot of different family and friends since i was about 6, i took a few classes at the local college a few years ago. People love my food, and generally speaking i love to cook (forgot how much till recently) so FUCK OFF.<<

Then why were you buying shit that required nothing more than microwaving? :D

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2008, 10:09:16 PM »
cuz i was being lazy? :P And you can make some cool shit in the radiation box. Best corn on the cop comes from the mic lol
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2008, 11:59:44 PM »
corn on the cob is shit you are shit

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2008, 10:54:01 AM »
try it sometime. Leave it in the husk, put a wet paper towl around it and leave it in the mic on high for a few minutes. The husk seals in the natural flavors, and for some reason the mic makes it better then the grill.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2008, 10:57:13 AM »
Sure, it tastes good, but nutritionally it's shit and I hate getting half the cob stuck between my teeth

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2008, 11:48:44 AM »
i misread, i thought u said corn on the cob was the shit and i was shit. i added a the :P