Author Topic: NBA  (Read 2326 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Re: NBA
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2018, 11:47:48 AM »
the last interesting (to me) move left to make is Melo. I wonder where he will end up and how he will do next year. (and what his 2K2019 rating will be!? :rofl: )
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Perspective

• badfish
  • Jackass In Charge
    • http://jeff.bagu.org
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2018, 12:19:50 PM »
Toronto isn't happy: https://torontosun.com/sports/basketball/nba/toronto-raptors/derozan-was-so-much-more-than-just-the-numbers-he-put-up-for-raptors

Not to mention...
He leaves as the all-time Raptors leader in games played, points, field goals and free throws to name just a few of his firsts.

oh yeah. This is a HUUUUUGE gamble for the team. DeMar was a franchise player. People loved him there. And I think he loved being there as well. Poor guy probably thought he will play their until the end of his career.

He did. According to the article he discussed that publicly, and he didn't even consider interview offers with other teams when he became a free agent. He just signed directly with the raptors.

Sports is a vicious world man, no love.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2018, 05:41:01 PM »
the last interesting (to me) move left to make is Melo. I wonder where he will end up and how he will do next year. (and what his 2K2019 rating will be!? :rofl: )

aaaaand I didn't have to wait very long. ATL - he'll be good for some of the young blood they have there
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2018, 05:42:14 PM »

aaaaand I didn't have to wait very long. ATL - he'll be good for some of the young blood they have there

LOL - he was waived right away. So what, Rockets now?

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2018, 09:36:39 PM »
Yeah, I was going to post that earlier but the article said he likely wouldn't stay there.