Author Topic: ESink Tips Megathread  (Read 1387 times)

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
Re: ESink Tips Megathread
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2018, 07:35:57 PM »
It was bad enough that we had to see that... now I have THAT mental image.  JESUS H CHRIST
Words hurt

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2018, 07:39:13 PM »
Be able to admit when you're wrong.  People fuck up all the time, even if they are really smart or know what they're doing.  Sticking to your supposed infallibility will never make anything better.  Best case: you alienate people and look like an asshole.  Worst case: whatever you fucked up snowballs into a much bigger problem

Mike

• Ass Wipe
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2018, 10:45:42 AM »
I disagree with the sunglasses.  I've shelled out for nice polarized glasses the last few times and had each pair for years.  Because of the cost I've been a lot more aware of not losing them.  And polarized is just worth it (though the cost of them have been going down).

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2018, 05:12:50 AM »
I disagree with the sunglasses.  I've shelled out for nice polarized glasses the last few times and had each pair for years.  Because of the cost I've been a lot more aware of not losing them.  And polarized is just worth it (though the cost of them have been going down).
+1

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2018, 08:51:45 PM »
It was bad enough that we had to see that... now I have THAT mental image.  JESUS H CHRIST
Words hurt
I'm not sure if that's sarcastic or if you were truly offended.  If the latter, I apologize.  My post was meant to be sarcastic.  You look great man :)  I'm jealous.