Author Topic: Mandalorian  (Read 48 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Mandalorian
« on: January 15, 2020, 02:05:46 PM »
We got D+ as part of my wife's verizon plan. Started watching Mandalorian - 4 episodes in so far - it is good, but I wouldn't call it great. It's keeping me interested, but I don't see all the hoopla behind it? did the marketing just get to me? and other than that, I don't see anything that would make me actually pay for D+ 
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Re: Mandalorian
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 09:55:54 PM »
Umm.... baby yoda?  I think the show itself and the premise is interesting.  It's certainly not ground breaking but my family text group is mostly baby yoda memes. 

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 06:40:03 AM »
Mostly dug it.  Yeah Obes.  A baby Yoda creature.  It isn't Yoda but it is a money grab.  Show has some weak points however I am looking forward to S2.

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Jackass In Charge
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 08:22:23 AM »
I liked it.  Baby Yoda is totes adorbs and it's cute how this big-bag-fighting-Mando guy becomes like his overly protective father.  I'll watch season 2 for sure.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."