Author Topic: Covid-19 mental health check-in  (Read 582 times)

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
Re: Covid-19 mental health check-in
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2020, 01:34:02 AM »
For me, I just got stressed/depressed because I have to take vacation in the new few months to avoid capping out.  But, what's the point?  I can't go anywhere and work keeps me busy.  I was also planning on taking some time off around my birthday in July but there is a good chance we'll still be dealing with this at that time.

I would so take a vacation if it made sense right now. The weekends are great for me, I get to dawdle around not doing anything for two whole days before I have actual responsibilities again. Two days isn't enough though. I'd love a full week.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2020, 09:29:47 PM »
Good here.  We got stocked up on food so feeling good about that.  Kids are getting a little (more) stir crazy but not bad yet.  Our schools are also closed through end of April at a minimum.

So we are limiting our store trips to once a week. The local grocery store is well stocked - surprisingly well. Our shopping consists mostly of fruits and veggies and dairy stuff.

Going back to the store and how well it is stocked - they still had TP on my last trip, and pretty much the only things they were out that I noticed were: any sort of antibacterial stuff, torillas, flour and yeast!
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Mike

• Ass Wipe
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #62 on: Today at 12:19:58 AM »
Our local store is still out of paper products, canned soups, flour, and yeast.  But bread and tortillas are back.