Author Topic: Coronavirus COVID-19  (Read 5672 times)

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Re: Coronavirus COVID-19
« Reply #285 on: July 28, 2020, 02:33:53 PM »
So... just curious Jake, are you still working at home?  I'm still fully remote until sometime in 2021.  I think it would be unfair to send my kids back to school when it's not safe for me, as an adult, to go back to work.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #286 on: July 28, 2020, 03:08:15 PM »
So... just curious Jake, are you still working at home?  I'm still fully remote until sometime in 2021.  I think it would be unfair to send my kids back to school when it's not safe for me, as an adult, to go back to work.

I've been working from home for the past 3 years or so :p but to your question, I have been regularly visiting customers for the past month and a half. My wife is also working from home, but she has the option to start going back to the office. We wanted to wait for that until the kids are in school - she is anxious to go back also.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Perspective

• badfish
  • Jackass In Charge
    • http://jeff.bagu.org
« Reply #287 on: August 04, 2020, 09:29:33 AM »
Our schools are going back full-time in September. Masks mandatory for grade 4 and up, optional for 3 and under. Full class sizes too... not sure how I feel about that. Relieved that I'll be able to work normalish hours but a little worried about the potential for an outbreak in the school.